Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long time no write. the thing is there is nothing to say. most seem to write of things in there life, but there is nothing in mine to write about. I get up and eat, then read and eat, play on com and the go to bed to do it all over again. excting life I lead isn't it?
So why am I posting?
I have no idea. other than I am tried of seeing that last post was march notice. Things need to change and do so soon. hopefully in a good way. I am so tired of my rut. things are getting out of hand. And this is my positive blog. Just imaging what the others sound like.

At lest it is summer and there is sun. That is something.
the jummping boy behind me is something to. thankfully he gets retrund tomower, and there will be a bit tell we get hit again. life what more is there to say????????
Kids. One thing I do not miss!!!!!!!
Night and good dreams all.

No comments: