Saturday, October 31, 2009

dreams

I had the strange dream last night and today I am finding I can't type. No relation I just now found out the typing thing so of course my fingers went with it. To close to Nov for backe space to work. Now the dream.
I was being hung from a pole and well. that is enough. Any way the thing it wail it scared me at first after a bit it seemed normal. Like it was an every day thing. (ok DoRD go away now) I have no idea where this could have come from, or anything. I was thinking of nano before bed. (yes I know that is what the other blog is for, but it fits.) yet there is no one in it who is beat. not that I know of. The bad dude is bad, but if so it would be a minor char. and happen off screen. The book I am half way reading, as said it is all most nano, dose have a sick person in it. but she has been missing for at lest a hundred pgs. so it is not that. Nothing on tv fits either . So just what caused this dream?
Not that I expect an answer. I just had to make up for my last one liner and the dream was something to talk about.
There was something, what was it? Why do I keep typing somthing I know it is something?!!
well I don't remember so.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

No comments: