Monday, September 16, 2013

Hi Again

I know long time no word. bet you all have forgotten about me and my random silliness. Well there are a few things I have wanting to get said, so thought I would write them up. Then realized how long it had been and so thought I had better wright a post about that first to remind you that I just write what comes into my head as I am writing. So these tend to jump around a lot.
Yes I am indeed still alive. No Zombie is writing this. At least I don't think so. But then how do I know I am? There are times I do wonder if I am not just a BIV and all this some silly dream.  But then again I don't know why I would be, what any could learn from it. So most days I can banshees that idea. And I am rambling. Well you see what I meant about going where thought takes me.
Now there was something I was going to say here. Not about that, not tonight. Hyumm well. Oh ya why I haven't written? (Just think what my school papers looked like. Yap I asked myself questions in them to, and no they didn't always get edited out. bet I was a night mare for some teachers.)
Well that is not going to get fully explained. Just know I set certain rules for myself and the times I needed to get thoughts out they weren't fit by the rules for this blog or I wasn't on the computer.  Can't wright here without the computer and there I times I can't sit at it. Such as I will not let my self get out of bed and turn on the computer to write, no matter what. It must wait tell morning and not all thoughts live long enough. Which is a good thing, for if they can not yell long enough to be written they didn't need to be. Be it a blog post or a story.
A lot has and has not happened. none of which matters here, save for the changes the new post might have in sound. But i doubt if there is much. I don't think I have changed voice. But then I likely wouldn't know. It is often others who notice changes in a person first and the one changed only when shown them As they were there when it happened and so do not notice it.
Well that will do for tonight. it is late and I want to watch a show or two before bed. But I will try to not staty away so long. As I said I have something I want to talk about and feel this is the place. But we will see what comes.
Night my imaginary reader. Good dreams.

No comments: