Friday, September 20, 2013

Re last post titled book piracy

Well now you see what happens when publish in clinked not save as one is rush to supper. A bunch of semi ordered words get out. but then as most of this is meant to be my thoughts on the page randomness is to be expected. Still there are ideas there that need to be better explained. And hopeful I will find the time and will do so. But not right now. for now It will stand as it is. There is more than one post to be made. there is a lot of different issues rolled into it. And it seems clear to me now that I had better start with a post on piracy in general as I tried to cover to much in to little words and totally didn't say anything that was clear. yet if it makes one think it is something.
But now it is [past bed time. So another night perhaps.
Dream Well Imaginary reader.
And this I mean to post for all it says nothing. lol

No comments: