Friday, October 1, 2010

A rabmbel that ends up asking what truth is.


Am liking the new lay out. At last I can find underline. Ofocorse I am not talking about books just now, but still glad it is there.
Could talk about books, am liking it but. don't want to. in fact I was just going to past this and get to work, but got distracted again. going to be a long night at this rate.  
Ok so fist off Let me just say that I can’t believe it is October all ready. It sure doesn’t fell like it. But it is. So best get ready.
Now then I need to decide what to write about. I have things I should say, things I shouldn’t and things that are best said elsewhere. So what to say?
That is a load questing isn’t it . all most as loaded as ‘to be or not to be’ Both can mean so many things depending on when they are said, or thought. But then that is so of a lot of things. Context, surroundings, believes. All of these things play a role in our understanding of each other. We make judgments each day biased on these things.
Believe. That is a powerful thing. It has been the root of all wars. Each side believing it was right. And the winner declares what right is. The loser’s ideas are condemned to the history books, and his thinking gets shaded by the victor’s view of it.  That is what history is. That is how the world is formed. Might makes right.
But should it? Who knows. It is clear that there was a lot of bad things, ideas, that were stopped. Things that were best. But is that the case in all events. Who can say? What I know is we are where we are.
But that is going no where. The thing is I don’t want to say what I was going to. So I am righting a bunch of non-since. And should like just not post. But that did not happen as the post is here. But I need to stop the non-since.
What is True? How do we judge?
Well we know in about things in our life. Like where or not we ate a cookie before supper. Those kinds of things are easy to see what is truth and what is lie.  But when it moves to things beyond us it is all just a matter of guess work. We have to take the world of people who went before. Trust what they say. But remember that peoples perceptions are colored by the world they live in. There writings and believes will color the accounts, as well those of the ones that hand them on. Each generation changes a story a bit, changes the truth. According to it view of the world. And its beliefs. So How do we know what is true?
Answer is we can’t know, we can only believe. But the world is a big place and there are a lot of belief systems in it.  Each with its own way of looking. So what is right?
 Why can’t there be more than one way? Do we all have to follow the same path to be right?
I can not see why. After all we are all different. And there it is. I have said it now I can go on. Oh you don’t see it yet. Just give it time. Think about it. I just said that I believe there is no one way. Each person should be able to pick his are her way. What is right for me might not be right for u. And I think I will just leave it at that. I have been writing and erasing and writing for to long. I just can’t find the right words tonight.



good night and good dreams
imaginary reader. 

No comments: