Wednesday, October 27, 2010

thoughts

Winter is close. Time to curl up under the blankets and read. Wail sipping hot coco and waiting for the snow to fall. (Mustn’t forget the hot drink.) Surprising how fast the time goes buy, and yet how slow. Soon ghosts and goblins will be running the road and nanoers around the glob will be waiting for midnight so they can set that first word on the page. Me, I tend to be up that late but tend to wait to writ tell after I have been to bed. But who knows I might start at midnight this year. Wonder who will hit 10k on the first day this year? Don’t worry about the ones with 50k on day one. Most of them never look at it again. 90% of the them are the ones that have to show you can just copy one word over and over, They don’t understand that all they are doing is cheating there selfs. It is sad, but can’t be helped. There are a few each year. They just do not understand what it is about. I feel sorry for them, what a sad place they be must be at.
Well, in case you didn’t get it. November is coming closer and that means Nanowrimo. Things are starting to fall into place. Names are coming to me, I am getting some more scenes playing in my head. But the setting still remains vague. And it still requires the over done princess in hiding. Though I have moved it away from the magical sword King Autherish image it had going. So that is a bit better.
It is still looking to be a tad to bloody though. Opening in fight and cycling though others, then settling down to talk in middle. Not what I am used to writing, and I am sure the fights will be more laughable than anything else. Still only the very opening will be put here. As it will be the only part that I will be putting here. I think that the fighting should be up to parents. So the first chapter will go only in my story blog. That is why it has a content warning on it,  so that I had a place to put the items that I thought need it. Another thing I like about lj. It lets you set the rating on each post. But I guess having two blogs works as well.
Sill I am not sure how this will play out. I fear it will come out to overdone to be readable. I love how it is happing in my head, but not so sure about how it will look on paper. More so as in my head I jumped to the middle and the big preparations, which I can’t do when writing. Oh well time will tell. Every word adds to experience.
The trick will be shutting this story down and moving to a new one as I writing this. It doesn’t work to well to be writing more then place in the story. But then that sounds odd. I do wonder if any understand that? Do others write in there heads all the time, or is it just anther of my oddities? Who knows, and dose it matter? After all it the difference that make us what we are.

No comments: